Saturday, September 22, 2012

First week in Kingaroy

We took the most needed and spent our first week camping in the house. I have done a lot of CLEANING and SCRUBBING! Danie is finding his way around the new school and I have been home most of the time. I had some time to stitch on my "Rocky Point" again and enjoyed it so much.I have put more stitches into the blue sky.



I have had a seconde week without a voice and thus haven't been able to do any casual teaching. I had one interview at the largest primary school in Kingaroy and did that with a whisper. NOT GOOD!

We have just arrived back in Hervey Bay for the two week school holiday. We now have to start some cleaning up in our huge shed. It will be a very busy time.

1 comment:

  1. Rocky Point is looking lovely. I love the blues in the sky.

    ReplyDelete