Friday, January 25, 2013

Rocky Point Update

I have not had much time to stitch due to the preparations we have had to make for the big shift to a new home. I have been able to start the Rocky Point cliff  side, on our last trip to Brisbane when we had to pick up my car from there. We had to take a bus trip to Brisbane and at one stage we were stranded on the side of the road as one of the other buses had engine problems. I enjoyed every minute I had time to stitch. It felt like a mini-holiday.



5 comments:

  1. Rocky Point is looking great! Almost done, yeah1

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really pretty! I would have enjoyed the extra stitching time on the bus too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's coming along great, Lynette! I would have done the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is gorgeous!!! Don't you love those unexpected minutes of stitching time!?!?!?!
    Hope all is calming down for you!

    ReplyDelete