Friday, February 22, 2013

Life after shifting

We have settled in now, unpacked the most important boxes, but still have a few boxes in the way. We have run out of cupboard space!!! So more clearing out still needs to be done. We don't have a walk-in-robe.... so winters clothes are currently hanging in one of the other bedrooms, as we don't need them at the moment.

I  decided to reward myself to some stitching time, when I unpacked and cleared out a box. This was really very rewarding and it payed off.

This is my stitching corner with my OTT Lite set up. This is where I find piece and am the happiest.


I have completed the "Rocky Point" stitching and am now busy doing the back stitching. I hope to complete the french knots this weekend.

I have been winding threads on bobbins, prepared the edges of the material and had working copies made for my new cross stitch project today. As soon as I have been able to take photo's I'll share this with you.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment