Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Making ornaments

I have been making a few ornaments to decorate a dry piece of branch, that reflects the dry season here. I have completed the first two and am enjoying them tremendiously. I always work on larger projects, but this has been a great change. This photo is of the front of the ornaments.


 This photo is of the back of them.

This is the branch that needs some urgent colour. 





I am going to run out of thread, and this town doesn't have a craft store. Fortunately our Winter holidays start tomorrow and we have to drive 5 hours after school closes, to get to Mt  Isa by tomorrow night. We are picking up our eldest at the airport at lunch time on Saturday. We will have the morning to do some urgent grocery shopping, have our hair done and hopefully find a craft store, before they close just after mid day. 


1 comment:

  1. Your ornaments are pretty. I hope you find a craft store.

    ReplyDelete