Sunday, June 16, 2013

Show rewards

We had our local show here on the 7th, 8th and 9th of June. As I had a bit of time on hands, I decided to enter a few of my cross stitch and drawing efforts. You may remember my recent Rocky Point with the mizillion of french knots. It received a 2nd spot.

Sleepy Santa was stitched a few years ago, and as both these projects weren't in sealed frames I was able to remove and present them. The judges do have to be able to see the back of the projects. Sleepy Santa received a 1st spot. 



 I also do some pencil drawings occasionally, but have never put my pencil work up here in my blog. The piece I collated and entered was called "A Beach Study". These were close up drawings of all sorts of bits and pieces of drift wood, leaves, a shell, etc. that were picked up on the beach. I was happy to receive a 2nd spot for this.


  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your ribbons! Your drawings are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete