Thursday, July 25, 2013

Buttons 'N Bears 1st Update

Hi everyone,
Here is the first update of Buttons 'N Bears. I am loving the colors and the change of something new to stitch. You should be able to recognise the buttons on the centre teddy's undercoat.


This is the progress on the top half of the pattern. A very long way still to go.


When I tried the library across the street from our home to make copies of my pattern, they were able to print this part of the pattern for me as a working copy, but the machine played up and complained it didn't have paper although it did have paper. The volunteer workers there got nervous so I decided to leave, happy with something to start on in the mean time.





3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful start. Maybe if you go back to the library there will be a different volunteer and the machine is fixed.

    ReplyDelete