Sunday, July 14, 2013

Buttons 'N Bears

This is a Gold Collection discontinued kit I was very eager to get hold of for some time. I won a bid on it recently and it arrived on Friday. I paid quite a lot for it, but with all the detail in it, I just couldn't let it get away.

"Buttons 'N Bears" is 290 x 219 stitches on 28 count. Stitch 63 510 stitches to complete this piece and add all the backstitching. Here you can see the detail in the picture.


 This will take a while to complete.

I have started the green waist coat on the centre bear this weekend. When there is more to see, I'll take a picture.

4 comments:

  1. That is going be screaming cuteness when you are done. I can't wait to see your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to seeing progress pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty design! Good luck with it.

    ReplyDelete