Saturday, October 12, 2013

Bucilla Meant to be Together

I started this Bucilla, "Meant to be Together" kit, because I liked the various colours and different items to focus on while stitching.

 Have a look at the close-up picture of the kit. Don't those red strawberries with cream on the right look yummy!



Isn't the tiny little mouse at the top left of the frame just too adorable. He looks asif he is hiding and enjoying  his find...some yellow cheese. With that large cat so close, he'd better not get too comfortable!

I thought this kit has seperate sections and that one could focus on a small piece at a time and have some feeling of achievement when a section is completed. I have finished the centre rabbit with her basket of carrots. I'm hoping to compleat the bear in the mirror next to her tonight.



Happy stitching everyone.

3 comments:

  1. It's adorable, Lynette! I look forward to watching your progress on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so adorable! I do like the different sections.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet project! Coming along nicely

    ReplyDelete