Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Update on "Meant to be Together"

This is an update on "Meant to be Together". I took this kit with me to South Africa as well, as an alternative to stitch while I was doing "Grandma & Grandpa's house" in secret.

I completed the baby bear in the mirror. Isn't he just asking for a hug!






I also completed the lock and key. The back stitching on the lock made such a difference.


This is my progress on this piece at the moment.


I am working on two bears on the square to the right. They don't look like much at the moment.

Our schools started here in Queensland on Tuesday the 28th January 2014, after an Australia day long weekend. So I'm working again and will only be able to stitch during the afternoons and evenings, after the normal daily tasks of cooking and washing are done.

3 comments: