I have been working on an Apples picture I found on Pinterest. I used my own colours and added a frame and lettering. I can now use this little ornament with a price tag in the tuchshop, instead of putting the green and red apples on display. It is terribly hot and humid here at the moment. It would be better for the fruit to be in the fridge.
This little project went quite quickly. There wasn't much back stitching and I enjoyed doing the blossoms the most.
I also unpicked the lettering, changed the position and redid it with double thread. I was much happier with it afterwards. It seemed to make more of a statement now.
I wasn't sure at first how to finish it off and decided on a small pillow. I couldn't stuff it too thick as I don't have much space on the elevated display surface I created there. So this is the end product.
Now I will have to find something else to do. I do have a picture of oranges in mind for the same purpose.