Tuesday, September 16, 2014

This is where I'll be working

Last weekend we drove to the centre to see where my new workplace was going to be and how to get there. I was thrilled to see that it is only 12 km drive from our home. Much closer than I anticipated. Most of the way is on the highway. So morning traffic won't be a problem at all. This is the store.


The centre has 3 levels and this store is on the 2nd floor. It is much larger than I expected. It is right in the food court. The small chairs in the food court catering for children are located closest to the store. I'm sure some kids would be able to chuck their chips into the entrance of the store. As you can see there is a stroller in the front of the picture.

I can just imagine the lovely cooking flavours that would be enticing us all day and watching everyone munch away those meals will be torture! At least I know I will never have to make lunch boxes and cart them over every day. Danie and I will probably feed ourselves from there most days. I will just bring a meal home for him.

A whole new beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment